Safety & Cleanliness
We understand many of our families are concerned about the health and wellness of their children amid the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. The health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has always been of the utmost importance to us. We would like to provide some insight into our efforts to ensure a clean, healthy and safe experience at Altitude.
Step 1: Daily Cleaning
- Our staff has been trained to clean and disinfect our park daily and as needed throughout the day.
- This will allow us to be routinely disinfecting all surface areas on our trampoline equipment and event spaces, including the party rooms throughout the facility.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting high traffic shared surfaces on a regular basis throughout the day including entryways, doors, benches, guardrails and counters.
Step 2: Behavior
- We have asked all staff to stay home if they are not feeling well or have any symptoms as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- We encourage all customers to use hand sanitizer stations located throughout our park.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends people who are feeling ill stay home and contact a medical professional.
Step 3: Monitoring
- We are closely monitoring any recommendations from both the Board of Health as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- How to protect yourself: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
- Understanding the virus: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/
Altitude Slidell is the perfect venue for a birthday party or group event. We offer several different party and event packages that can be customized to fit your budget and accommodate groups of almost any size, large or small.